1. PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
2. MIX butter, peanut butter, and Cookie Chips® Baking Mix together in a large bowl with a mixing spoon.
3. ADD the egg and continue mixing until a soft dough forms.
4. TAKE a ball of dough with lightly moistened hands. Pinch and place
dime-sized pieces onto your sheet pan, spacing each piece apart by about 1⁄2”.
5. BAKE for 11-13 minutes. The cookies are ready when their color is a deep golden brown. Let cool.
Store cookies in an airtight container to keep crisp.
Add In Ideas
• Add ½ cup of chopped peanuts to the cookie dough.
• Add ½ cup of mini chocolate chips to the cookie dough.
• Sprinkle course sugar over the top of each cookie before baking.
• Top each cookie with 1-2 M&M's before baking.