The Best Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
Rustic Florida style peach cobbler recipe using fresh Georgia peaches.
Founder & Executive Pastry Chef
JUL 14, 2022
For 25 years, Joanne has served as the Founder and Executive Pastry Chef at Hannahmax Baking. Known for her best in class reputation, Joanne and her baking company have crafted gourmet desserts for fine dining establishments, coffee cafes, hotels, & grocery companies across North America. In 2022, she launched the Cookie Chips® Baking Mix, a cookie mix that's shaking up home baking with its bakery quality results. In From The Pastry Kitchen, she shares her industry earned expertise with the home baking community.
Summer is in full swing and that means stone fruits are abundant.
So What is a Peach Cobbler?
The Best Peach Cobbler Recipe
Peach filling before the batter.
Peach Cobbler out of the oven.
Serve fresh with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
• Fresh peaches - 5-6 (5 rounded cups).
• Brown sugar - 2 tbsps.
• Granulated sugar - ¼ cup.
• Ground cinnamon - 1 tsp.
• Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Chips - 1 bag.
• Butter, unsalted - 1 stick or 1/2 cup.
• Baking powder - 1 ½ tsp.
• Milk, - ¾ cup.
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend peaches with brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Toss well and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
3. Cook butter in a small saucepan until it foams then browns. About 5 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into a 9”x13” baking pan. Tilt pan so the melted butter is evenly spread.
4. In a mixing bowl, add Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Chips® Baking Mix and blend with baking powder.
5. Add milk and whisk until a smooth batter forms.
6. Drizzle batter evenly over the butter in the baking pan.
7. Top with peaches.
8. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is dark golden brown.
9. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Crispy crunchy cookies in 15 minutes.
Make bakery quality, thin & crispy cookies in 15 minutes. These pastry chef crafted, easy bake Cookie Chips® are so delicious.
Like everything that I bake, this mix uses artisan, non GMO, simple ingredients, and no artificial junk.
Let's get baking!
Joanne Adirim, Founder & Executive Pastry Chef