The Ultimate Sweet and Salty Chex Mix Recipe
Pretzels, peanuts, Chex mix, and of course, sweet Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Chips®.
Founder & Executive Pastry Chef
May 13, 2022
For 25 years, Joanne has served as the Founder and Executive Pastry Chef at Hannahmax Baking. Known for her best in class reputation, Joanne and her baking company have crafted gourmet desserts for fine dining establishments, coffee cafes, hotels, & grocery companies across North America. In 2022, she launched the Cookie Chips® Baking Mix, a cookie mix that's shaking up home baking with its bakery quality results. In From The Pastry Kitchen, she shares her industry earned expertise with the home baking community.
The Sweet and Salty Chex Mix set up for a late afternoon summer party.
Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix Recipe
Sweet and salty chex mix recipe ingredients
Salty pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and Chex cereal before the oven
Chex mix recipe baked with cinnamon sugar cookies
• Cookie Chips® Cinnamon Sugar - 1 bag or 5 cups baked.
• Chex cereal, any kind - 6 cups.
• Nuts*, any type (we used honey roasted peanuts) - 2 cups.
• Mini pretzels - 2 cups.
• Butter or vegan butter - 6 oz.
• Ground cinnamon - 2 tbsp.
• Granulated sugar - ½ cup.
1. Preheat oven to 275 F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl or on a large lined sheet pan, mix Chex cereal, nuts & pretzels.
3. Melt butter or vegan butter in microwave.
4. Mix sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl.
5. Drizzle butter over Chex mix and then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
6. Mix well until everything is fully coated.
7. Spread evenly on the sheet pan and bake.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes, tossing at every 15 minute intervals.
9. Cool mixture then place in a large bowl and blend with prepared Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Chips®. Enjoy.
Keep stored in an airtight container or Ziploc bag at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerate for longer. It's best the day it's made.
Crispy crunchy cookies in 15 minutes.
Make bakery quality, thin & crispy cookies in 15 minutes. These pastry chef crafted, easy bake Cookie Chips® are so delicious.
Like everything that I bake, this mix uses artisan, non GMO, simple ingredients, and no artificial junk.
Let's get baking!
Joanne Adirim, Founder & Executive Pastry Chef