Yum & Easy Nutella Skillet S'mores Dip
This s'mores recipe is gooey and chocolatey. We served it with a bowl of crispy chocolate chip cookies
Founder & Executive Pastry Chef
APR 25, 2022
For 25 years, Joanne has served as the Founder and Executive Pastry Chef at Hannahmax Baking. Known for her best in class reputation, Joanne and her baking company have crafted gourmet desserts for fine dining establishments, coffee cafes, hotels, & grocery companies across North America. In 2022, she launched the Cookie Chips® Baking Mix, a cookie mix that's shaking up home baking with its bakery quality results. In From The Pastry Kitchen, she shares her industry earned expertise with the home baking community.
The king of yummy dessert dips.
When were Smores invented?
Having a party? The best part about my Nutella Skillet S'mores Dip is that it appeals to all age groups. Kids will dive into this and adults will devour it. Don’t hesitate to layer it up and bake it just before your company arrives. The perfect party recipe. Now let's dive into how to make smores.
Nutella Skillet S'mores Dip Recipe
Add the Nutella when the butter has fully melted.
Cover the chocolate chips with your marshmallows.
Serve your Nutella Smores Dip with fresh chocolate chip cookies.
• Nutella - 1 cup.
• Semi-sweet chocolate chips - 1 cup.
• Unsalted butter - 1 tbsp.
• Marshmallows - 1 bag.
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Using a small cast iron skillet or any oven safe skillet, place it in the oven to heat up. You can also heat it over the stove on medium high.
3. Remove from oven and add butter. Swirl around.
4. Add Nutella and spread on bottom of pan.
5. Sprinkle chips over Nutella.
6. Place marshmallows over top of chips until completely covered.
7. Bake in the oven until marshmallows are golden brown. Remove from oven.
8. If you have a propane torch you can lightly torch some of the marshmallows. This isn't necessary, but gives it a nice crust & flavor.
9. Serve with baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Chips®.
This Nutella Smores Dip is an easy dessert recipes for kids, a crowd, or to just make at home. The marshmallows will be toasted and gooey. Perfect for dipping the chocolate chip cookies in. 🙌
Crispy crunchy cookies in 15 minutes.
Make bakery quality, thin & crispy cookies in 15 minutes. These pastry chef crafted, easy bake Cookie Chips® are so delicious.
Like everything that I bake, this mix uses artisan, non GMO, simple ingredients, and no artificial junk.
Let's get baking!
Joanne Adirim, Founder & Executive Pastry Chef