1. PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
2. MIX butter and Cookie Chips® Baking Mix together in a large bowl with a mixing spoon.
3. ADD the egg and continue mixing until a soft dough forms.
4. TAKE a ball of dough with lightly moistened hands. Pinch and place dime-sized pieces onto your sheet pan, spacing each piece apart by about 1⁄2”.
5. BAKE for 11-13 minutes. The cookies are ready when their color is a deep golden brown.
6. SPRINKLE cinnamon sugar over the top of each cookie immediately out of the oven. Let cool. The cinnamon sugar will stick to each cookie. What doesn't stick can be reused.
Store cookies in an airtight container to keep crisp.